About Me

My photo
I'm librarian by education, techie by profession, and reader by passion!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Looking For Love Chapter 1: The Incident, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Looking For Love Chapter 1: The Incident, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net by TattooShadow

Synopsis: Severus Snape didn't think his life could get any worse until Neville's cauldron explodes and turns him into a toddler. To make things worse, Albus decides to place him in the care of none other than Hermione Granger.

Rating: M/R (language, sexual suggestions, and nudity [not that bad!])

Here are two pictures of the Fanfic I found on Deviantart. 
For more from this awesome artist check out: http://shadowtat.deviantart.com/

My view: This is one of the most hiliarious stories I have ever read! I was reading in bed while my husband slept and woke him a number of times due to my uncontrollable laughter. I adore Toddler Snape. Actually I plan to read it again once I'm done with this post ^^ I kept picturing Toddler Snape's voice as Stewie from Family Guy and it had my sides hurting. While I love Ron and Harry in this, Hermione seemed a bit too girly for my taste by actually doing scrapbooking. I'm sorry for you scrapbookers out there, but I just don't see the appeal. Neville, Severus, Seamus, and Pansy all are revered to toddlerhood and they are going to have some fun. Snape pulls some pranks on his co-worker, Minerva, and learns to play with Legos all the while getting into fights with Ron and Harry. Snape and his little fist of fury, hahaha. All and all a hilarious and highly entertaining story especially if you like Severus/Hermione together which I do. Now if you don't mind I have a story to read. I just hope I can keep my giggles down so my husband can sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment