About Me

My photo
I'm librarian by education, techie by profession, and reader by passion!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

IN HONOR OF GUY FAWKES DAY: Rules of Conduct Chapter 1: Oops, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Rules of Conduct Chapter 1: Oops, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net by BittyBlueEyes

Synopsis: A potion study gone terribly wrong causes Hermione and Fred to see each other in a whole new way. Rated M for language and possible suggestive themes. sorry no smut here *Complete*

Rating: M/R (for suggestions)

Pairing: Fred/Hermione

My View: Gryffindors are celebrating their victory in Quidditch when Fred tries to bring Hermione into the party. Hermione is working on a special potions project when Fred accidentally takes a swig of it. The potion brings about a wacky version of Freak Friday that is sure to have you laughing out loud. I loved this story which is why this author is also on my favorite author's list. I love magical mishap stories. The plot is outrageous and hilarious. Hermione learns about how to be a guy and play Fred even better than Fred while Fred learns how to be a girl and a better Hermione than even Hermione. Meanwhile no one can find out their little secret. Hijinks and hilarity ensues and in honor of Guy Fawkes Day, I say...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment