About Me

My photo
I'm librarian by education, techie by profession, and reader by passion!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Becoming Hermione Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Becoming Hermione Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net by epAmy

Synopsis: It's been 4 years since Hermione went missing. Everyone believes she is dead, except for Remus. He knew she was alive and works to find her. He manages, but she is now wild; part of the forest. Can Remus help her become Hermione? RL/HG

Rating: T/ PG-13

My view: Now I like the Remus/Hermione pairing, but I know not everyone does. I found that Tonks and Remus was just weird. They could have been cute if JK had given them a bit more love, but that's a whole other argument/rant entirely. These two are really sweet and Hermione is delightfully out of character (OOC) so it might make it easier for you. Hermione at the end of the battle loses all her memories and lives out in the woods with her wolf brother Tarek (who is hilarious BTW). Everyone thinks she is dead, but Remus. And hijinks ensue when he finds Wild Hermione. This is an alternate ending and not completely canon compliant due to the fact that Sirius is alive, with pairings that may surprise you. They did me and I found I liked them. This is another one of those stories that is very focused in its story telling which I like. It's not incredibly long, but sweet. And I enjoy the pace and voice of all the characters especially Sirius, Tonks, Tarek (OC), George, Remus, and Hermione. This story is well told and really sweet which leaves me to wonder why it hasn't gotten more reviews since it's absolutely darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment