About Me

My photo
I'm librarian by education, techie by profession, and reader by passion!

Monday, October 17, 2011

The New Mrs Weasley Chapter 1: The Big News, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The New Mrs Weasley Chapter 1: The Big News, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net by Omens

Rated: T/PG-13

Synopsis: The Weasleys have kept a secret from their kids... they are getting married and the parents have already chosen! Fred quickly hatches a plan with the smartest girl he knows to avoid this horrible marriage contract his parents have put him in. So what must he do? Marry someone and fast! Hermione reluctantly agrees and hijinks ensue. Everything will work out just fine... if they can survive one year.

My view: I adore this story. It was so sweet the way these two came together... plots and setups Bwahahaha. Fred and Hermione are ADORABLE! And just make sure you have a box of tissues for the "I can't make you love me" chapter. It nearly crushed me :'( I liked the voice and tone of the overall story. Not too sexual in nature. More like suggestions which is nice, because it offers more romance. There is plenty of art and fan videos out there. I've listed two here.


The Marriage License by ~DKCissner on deviantART




Art credited to: DKCissner
Video credited to: Bouyste

No comments:

Post a Comment