About Me

My photo
I'm librarian by education, techie by profession, and reader by passion!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fanfiction, the way I see it!

Introductions are always fun. They state a purpose and center on the focus of a blog. So here's my focus! I enjoy fanfiction. I love to write it, read it, and share it. And yes, I am a grown up. To be honest I've read better fanfiction than some books that are published. Just check out Nook's free books in the Teen section and you know what I'm talking about. Here is where I'll post some of my stories, my ideas, and other fanfictions out there that I enjoy. Mostly this will contain Harry Potter fanfiction, but I also enjoy Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Big Bang Theory. So enjoy and all comments are welcome. Flamers will be fed to my pet dragon, Kimari. You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment