About Me

My photo
I'm librarian by education, techie by profession, and reader by passion!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Love in the Time of Death Eaters Chapter 1: The Plan, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Love in the Time of Death Eaters Chapter 1: The Plan, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net by gnrkrystle

Synopsis: Hermione makes a plan to lose her virginity. When she offers it to Draco, it changes everything. With a new prophesy and a war approaching, what will this change mean for the Golden Trio and the outcome of the war?

Rating: M/R (Sex in the beginning and the end, not too graphic)

My View: I noticed that I haven't given any love to my Draco/Hermione pairing. I thought this would be a good starting off point. The others I have are either PWP or Drama. At first I thought this was going to be a silly little, 'I Loose My Virginity' story, but it turned out to have much more depth than that. The author does warn that these characters are out of character (OOC), but I find that I enjoyed Draco and Hermione this way. There is a bit prophecy, lots of love, bits of mystery, and a bit of humor. This isn't what I would call a serious story, but I will say that is was entertaining and enjoyable to read. If the sex stuff makes you squimish, you can always skim the first two chapters. The third is where the plot thickens and the relationship cauldron gets a stir ^^ I like Severus in this especially because of his and Hermione's friendship. I do like these two if not together in a relationship than at least friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment